Thursday, March 11, 2010

All About Bob... Mischief and Fun


Okay, I admit this photo is pretty lame, but maybe you'll get a kick out of it like I did.
It's the senior yearbook photo of my pal Bob Montgomery, Bristol's city historian and a Press columnist.
I don't know why Bob, a library retiree, was trotting down memory lane today, but when I heard he had his yearbook, I had to grab it and look him up.
Here's what it says about our man Bob:
"Always in the vicinity of mischief and fun."
A cheerful, good-natured fellow... easy going ... mischievous.
Apparently he was a busy boy, too, which is no surprise given his activities in town. According to the yearbook, Bob was part of the Biology Club, French Club, Varsity Club and played basketball and ran cross country and track.
To me, Bob is endearing. And he has great tee shirts that Celebrate Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment