Monday, January 25, 2010

The Rest of the City Hall Scene

What else is going on over there? I just attended a BDDC meeting and the highlight for me, anyway, was the downtown parking study. Stay tuned, readers because you'll see it revealed here first.
The BDDC had to keep things short because the Democratic Town Committee was busy piling in for their meeting.
They had a few candidates who were going to make a pitch... Jonathan Harris, who wants to be secretary of the state, Merrick Alpert, who wants to be a U.S. senator, and James Amann, who wants to be governor. I didn't see any of them because I had to leave to write about that fascinating parking study and I was on deadline.
I did, however, see a smiling Sen. Tom Colapietro, who planned to announce his re-election campaign tonight.
Then, I had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment