Monday, February 22, 2010

Will Zoning Commission Give Church a Workout?

Hillside Community Church wants to move into the former Body Shoppe at the junction of Broad and Emmett streets. They need two special permits and a site plan approval. The public hearing is Wednesday, March 10 at 7 at City Hall.
I wrote about it for Tuesday's edition of The Bristol Press (www.bristolpress.com) so that's all I can say. I think you'll soon find the application on the city's website. The land use office is really good about that kind of thing. They often have the applications themselves up for anyone to see online, which is cool and very public-friendly.
By the way, I have no reason to think the zoning board will be tough on the church. I just couldn't resist a good headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment